Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Are your fingers crossed?


Love this ring I found online at Seventh Door
website: shopseventhdoor.com
Blog: seventhdoorblog.com


Priced at 68 dollars, its going on my wishlist

I'm not sure if God would be proud of it or not, and I'm not sure how I feel about the crucifix being turned into a piece of jewelry...
But at the end of the day, its whats in your heart, not whats on your finger.
Though this thought is not to be confused with a wedding ring, THOSE are highly symbolic, and to be taken seriously. A cross is as well, but so is a fish.
All I'm wanting to say is that, wearing a cross doesn't make you Christian.
People have made it into a brand.
Thoughts to be continued...

2 comments:

She Wears, She Shares said...

Madonna for MAterial Girl has a ring out just like this for $12! Didn't know a silver one existed

Victoria said...

AH! How wonderful! Thanks for sharing :)