Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fighting Loneliness


Just recently my mind brought about an odd thought, referencing back to one of my favorite movies.. The Last Kiss. Here's something that I am learning, that I forgot, that I probably shouldn't be worrying about. But I felt like writing about it. So, miss independent fell in love, and fell hard, maybe too hard. And even though it was the wrong kind of love in many ways, in others, it was a great love. I would like to think it all wasn't a waste. Yet, I have come to the conclusion that even though it wasn't the best, most glorious relationship, I was in love, and what I invested my time and heart into is now dead, buried, and out of breathe. The flower has wilted, never watered, neglected, and denied love in some ways, in many to be frank. But still for something so important to die, you don't know whether to laugh, cry, be bitter, be certain, be proud, or scream. It's a whirl wind of emotions. But with all death, in time you are healed. I just hope that time is on my side.

No comments: