Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cold shoulder

I knew that this would come, my cycle. Not where I'm bleeding inbetween my legs, even though that is on the way, but the cycle in my heart. This cycle is the one I hate going through, but I should take it as a good sign. It means my little thumper is in its healing process. To update the world, I am currently in the bitter stage. My heart is cold, bitter, unforgiving, and ready to pounce on any wrong move. The trust is completely lost, and won't be regained for a while, until I have my time to make ammends in my head, and heart. It surely is a crazy cycle. Nothing like a simple tampon fixer upper. It's a long and tiring process, but it feels good, harder than the last heartbreak, but now that I am catching on to who I actually am and want to become, I am glad I am hitting another breaking point.
It just sucks for the man. He's going to have it hard, but if he sticks around he will have a great friend out of it in the end. But I will become that smart ass that is undateable, or in most occasions more dateable because I will have grown accustome to his prick ways, and react with cunning wit to his every move. The man will most likely do nothing but sit back and laugh.
I will have won, and he lost. But gained something a new at the same time. A girl-friend, not to be confused with the past: babe, baby, sweety, baby cakes, darling, honey, but the friend that you once dated, once hit, once missed out on, turned good friend who will tell you like it is and end up being one of your most loyal friends to ever come across. The one who will always leave you wondering" gosh darnit, what if I hadn't messed up with her?"...Yeah, you would of had it made, but by then my mind will be so far gone up the road, not even interested in the past, only to reflect and help teach others. Everything will be alright...and in honor of the oh so modest mice..we do all, float on. :)

No comments: